Sunday, June 26, 2011

Well, Hello Bloggin' World

A year ago we had a very wise four year-old tell us we needed to start a blog (that’s you, Hadley).  We had a lot of good solid efforts thinking of an “original” blog name.  Since then, we had our amazing son Brody.  And what kind of post would this be, without a picture of this handsome little man?!


Well, time kind of slipped away from us more than usual, as most parents can relate.  I then had a brilliant idea to scrapbook Brody’s first year.  WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!!  Scrapbooking is one of those hobbies that sound good at first, but once you get behind it’s a little overwhelming.  Stuart was doing his idea of “Father/Son Bonding,” ESPN, when Brody crawled into the kitchen and ripped a completed page of the scrapbook.  In my defense, I was watching the Cubs' highlight on ESPN where they actually won.  Which brings us to the present moment, the Blades are NOW BLOGGIN’.   Our goal is to make this a collective effort.  Stuart wants to have HIS perspective on our lives for others to view, but I think he just wants to be able to defend himself when things go astray.

No comments:

Post a Comment