Sunday, November 27, 2011

Maternity Photos

Aunt Krista took our maternity pictures of our soon to be family of four.  Brody was not too thrilled about taking pictures (shocker, I know), but it sure did help having Granny and cousin Addy there to entertain him.  During the shoot, I was 33 weeks along with our little bundle of energy.  Most people say I'm carrying smaller with Olivia, yet don't let her size fool you.  She is on the move in my tummy, as if I'm holding the Winter Olympics. I don't know if my lack of self control in drinking caffeine has made the difference this time around, or she is just taking more after her father (I guess time will tell). We had our 34 week appointment last week and the doctor said that she has dropped and is right on track for a December delivery.  We already love you like crazy Livi Kate!!














No comments:

Post a Comment