Saturday, January 28, 2012

We are Full- Grateful, Joyful, & Thankful

I've been running a little behind on this blog lately.  Life has been a little crazy but we would never trade our crazy life.:)


Our family has been blessed beyond measure this year.  I am thankful for my Heavenly Father most of all, it's because of him that I am blessed with an amazing husband, two beautiful children, great parents (extending family too) and so MUCH more!!  We had the pleasure of spending our Thanksgiving break in IL this year.  Our week filled up quickly with different family gatherings.  We started the festivities on the Blade side on Wednesday and then ventured over to the Requarth side on Thursday.  Afterwards, we traveled to Stu's Uncle Bruce and Aunt Mary's house in St. Charles.  We ended our trip at the Festival of Trees watching cousin Addy's dance performance.  We truly enjoyed spending time with close and extended family on Turkey Day this year.  However, for some reason I always forget to take pictures when we visit family or for many different occasions for that matter (reminder for next time).  Here are the snapshots I managed to squeeze in.:)

Brody and Kami at Nana and Papa's

The joy of sitting in a box!

Nice hat, don't ya think?!?

Great Grandpa Al loving on his Brody at Granny and Papa's house.




While we were at Uncle Bruce and Aunt Mary's house, cousin Rob took us to a house with a Christmas light display.  Brody was very intrigued with it.  His face lit up just like those lights did.  We attempted to get a picture in front of the house with all the cousins, keyword attempted.


Well at least you all stayed put.  Next time we will all try looking at the camera...right?

My sweet little man loving him some lights




Aftewards, the cousins snuggled up and watched a movie.  At least for a moment, I don't think Brody and Kami lasted for very long.:)



No comments:

Post a Comment