Thursday, April 5, 2012

I Never Knew How Much I Loved Your Daddy Until I Saw How Much He Loved You

We celebrated Stuart's 31st birthday last month.  He spent his actual birthday taking an eight hour psych test for the job of a firefighter/paramedic at a department in IL, which he got I might add.  (I know...a real party animal) 

The following week, we celebrated his birth with delicious cupcakes while packing up our house to move back to the good ole state of IL.  When you get older birthdays are just another day, however I don't want to get into the habit of thinking that.   I thank God each and every day for the AMAZING husband and friend he has placed in my life, but most of all the loving father he has given our children.  Brody and Livi not only have a dad but a coach, friend, child thrower (and catcher of course!), wrestler, comedian, songwriter (best one at making up his own lyrics to nursery rhyme tunes), racecar driver, hair stylist (with little hair that Livi has), professional swaddler, booger sucker and so much more!  Where most firefighters work a second job away from home, our daddy feels that it wouldn't compete to the one he already has playing with his kids.  Here are a few snapshots of Brody and Livi with the best dad EVER!


Brody helping Daddy take apart Sissy's glider.

Daddies make the best pillows

No comments:

Post a Comment