Friday, July 27, 2012

Umm...Happy Mother's Day!



I have had an amazing time staying at home with my two little kiddos these past 6 months.  It's been an interesting/fantastic/crazy ride from sunrise to sunset playing, teaching, laughing, car crashing, napping, painting, swimming, singing and dancing with these little guys. I've always heard people say that you love all your children just the same and that your heart grows with each one you have.  I didn't really understand that until God blessed us with Brods and Liv.  I love and admire all the different attributes they both possess, sometimes ones not as much as others at times. :)  They are already stepping into their roles as siblings go.  Brody is Liv's protector.  He can tackle, push, sit, and wrestle with her, but if anyone else makes her upset he's right there to push them away.  He is also Livi's hero (after Daddy of course).  She is constantly watching him.  Alright, I guess it could be for self defense, but I'd like to think it's for other reasons.  He is always making her laugh and smile with his silly antics.  She likes to play with whatever he has, especially his Puppy and cars.  In the same token, he likes to share with his sissy, but if it's with anyone else it's a different story.  All in all, I hope they stay good pals forever.

Sissy is tonka tough!

Love her face!



  


Where would our kiddos be if it weren't for their amazing grandparents!?!?  We cannot express enough gratitude to Brody and Livi's Nana and Granny for the amazing relationships they have with our children.  They have helped mold our sweet and loving babies' hearts into the kind-hearted young people they are today.  It's fascinating to watch at such a young age their personalities develop and bonds are formed with each grandparent in unique ways.  We love you, Granny and Nana!!!

Nana and Liv

Granny with her all her grandbabies, minus Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment