It would be 2 minutes after this picture was taken that I set him down on the floor beside me to continue working and Brody was stuffing his mouth with lint!! Thank you for helping me clean, Brody.
Saturday, July 16, 2011
Daddy's Little Helper
Oh the joys of being a home owner. Our dryer stopped working when we got home from vacation. Not exactly great timing considering my idea of packing to go home was throwing all our clothes clean or dirty into a suitcase and lets get on the road. It's times like these I always hear my father's advice from my childhood "solve the problem." 20 bucks later I came home with a new belt for the dryer. Has anyone ever tried to get into a dryer?? I tried the back, 20 screws removed and I couldn't get to the old belt. So I put all the screws back with NO EXTRAS and I moved around to the front. Ultimately, it was FOUR SCREWS and the top and front were OFF!! I'm easily over an hour into this project and its the Florida heat has started already and our laundry room is part of the detached garage which has NO A/C! Brody wanted to come outside and was at the back door crying when Jackie brought him out to me. I really do look forward to the day when he can be out there with me and want to help his daddy complete some projects. This was Brody's idea of cleaning up......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment