Thursday, July 28, 2011

Have Your Puddin'....And Wear It Too!

When I was young I remember doodlin' in pudding on our kitchen counter.  Stu and I thought Brody would love it just as much.  He's a little too young for writing his name or drawing pictures in it, nonetheless it was a fun treat for him all in the same.  We were determined that he would be more consumed in eating the pudding rather than playing in it.  Boy, were we wrong!  I think the only tiny bit that got into his mouth, was the bit that he licked off the spoon before banging it on the table.  He was a slippin' and a sliddin' fool, meanwhile I'm making sure he won't fall off the counter, his Daddy was alongside him rubbing it on his face encouraging him to do more.  Boys will be boys. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment