Monday, August 15, 2011

It's a GIRL!!

I still can't believe we are having a little girl.  I'm definitely going to be in trouble in trying to resist in buying all those cute girl clothes and accessories.  Now, onto the hard part, HER NAME!!  We had a boy name picked out for our little one, but couldn't agree on a girls.  Let's just say, as in the show FRIENDS, "veto is starting to sound good."  One thing we are sure of, she is a little active one.  Brody was very calm, laid back, even yawning during his sonogram.  His sister, on the other hand, was a different story.  She was doing somersaults, covering up her face, and kickin' up a show.  Nonetheless, we are thrilled to soon meet our new bundle of energy!  We asked some of Jackie's fellow teachers where they had the 4D ultrasounds done and decided to not go back to Holmes (where we had Brody's ultrasound).  We arrived at the office just the two of us.  They told us on the phone that any children under the age of 7 would not be allowed in the room.  Fortunately, we had Papa Clark here with us visiting and stayed home with Brody.  So we're in the room I asked the tech when it came time to announce the sex, if she would just let us know when she could tell what the sex of the baby is and see if we could tell.  Sure enough you hear about those 3 lines and as soon as they showed up on the screen i exclaimed,  "It's a girl."  I then immediately turned to the tech to confirm.  An option we didn't have with Brody's ultra sound was to get a DVD of the session.  It was pretty great to watch the DVD and hear our reaction when we found out it's a girl.  Excitement doesn't even begin to describe the feelings i had in the office.  The craziest part is, we are only half way through this pregnancy and I said to Jackie.  For the next child, i don't want to find out the sex since we already have one of each now.  I think she still just wants to get through the second one before she even thinks about the third.  Weird!!  Anyway, here are some pictures of our baby girl.








No comments:

Post a Comment